CRYSTAL BASE FLOAT GLASS is made by high-quality silicone sand, natural ores,soda ash and others materials, by mixing them and melting them at high temperature. The molten glass liquid flow into special tin bath where the glass liquid is spread, polished and formed on the surface of molten tin. The float glass has smooth surface, excellent optical performance, stable chemical capability, and high mechanism intensity. It is also resistant to acid, alkali and corrosion.
1) High light transmittance, excellent optical performance.
2) Smooth and flat surface, visible flaw is controlled strictly
3) Easily to be cut, insulated, tempered and coated.
4) Thickness available from 2mm to 19mm
China GB11614-2009, Europe EN 572, and Russia GOST 111-2001.
Thickness: Normal 2mm-19mm
Sizes: 1524x2134mm, 1220x1830mm, 1600x2400mm, 1830x2440mm, 1800x2600mm, 2134x3050mm, 2134x3300mm, 2250x3300mm, 2134x3660mm, 2440x3660mm etc. can be produced according to client's request.
CRYSTAL BASE GLASS Competitive Advantages:
1. 16 years experiences in glass processing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass with CE/CSI/ASTM/BS certificate, exporting to more 80 countries in the world.
3. Unique designed strong wooden crates/cases/boxes, avoiding the problems of breakage during transit.
4. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
5. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.